Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The One With the Ick Factor

CHANDLER: What?

PHOEBE: I thought you knew that.

CHANDLER: Noho. Why doesn´t they like me?

PHOEBE: Everyone. Except for uh... no everyone.

CHANDLER: What are you talking about?

PHOEBE: Don´t feel bad. You know they used to like you a lot. But then you got promoted, and, you know, now you´re like "Mr. Boss Man". You know, Mr. Bing. Mr. Bing, "Boss Man Bing".

[Joey and Ross laughs]

CHANDLER: I can´t believe it.

PHOEBE: Yeah, yeah. They even do you.

CHANDLER: They do me?

PHOEBE: You know like... uh okay... uh... 'Could that report be any later?'

[Joey and Ross laughs]

CHANDLER: I don´t sound like that.

ROSS: Oh, oh Chandler...

JOEY: Oh... Yeah, you do.

ROSS: 'The hills were alive with the sound of music.'

[Phoebe, Joey and Ross laughs]

JOEY: [reaches for hi scones] My scones.

PHOEBE, JOEY & ROSS: 'My scones.'

[Phoebe, Joey and Ross laughs again]

CHANDLER: Okay, I don´t sound like that. That is so not true.

[Joey and Chandler laughs]

CHANDLER: That is so not... That is so not... That... Oh, shut up!

[Phoebe, Joey and Ross laughs]

No comments:

Post a Comment