Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maybe she takes turns...

Maybe she takes turns...

…being angry with people. From her brother, to her father, to me. It seems as though she’s always angry with someone, never content with life as a whole. Perhaps that’s just the way she was raised.
But again, I don’t blame her.

 and crazy begets crazy so we hit it off really well! ;-) 
BFF'S as she would put it. (Though its off from Facebook)
I prefer, W.B.F.F, Weird best friends forever! :)

(…Just look at me)

But still, this has gotten out of hand. She’s upset with me for what seems like no reason.. (Sometimes we cant control things, They are meant to be that way)
Actually, I would've been surprised if she wasn’t. 
I usually know when she’s upset, because its more frequent!
The mood swings are kicking in at wrong age, I guess!
Utter mayhem!

At the same time, I wish she would come to me..
The person who should know what she has to say doesn’t know..
That’s her mode of communication! :| (Hate it)

…or lack thereof.

I tried to talk to her the other night. (Actually many nights) :P
I tried to start a conversation, I tried to get her attention… but she directed her words, her attention.
It was at that moment that I knew I wouldn’t get anywhere. I would have to wait until she was ready to have at me.

I’ll have to wait until my turn is over…

P.S: #Undisclosed Desire in play here!

No comments:

Post a Comment