Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To my BFF!

I am so happy to have found such a great friend in you. You have stood by my side always, in both my good and bad times. 
Without you by my side, I would not have achieved all this success and joy. 
I thank you for being there for me as my best friend. 
You have always encouraged me to follow my dreams and have stood by my side.

I know that you consider me to be your best friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you are to me. 
It is very rare to find a friend like you in these days and I definitely consider myself very lucky to have you.

Cheers! (*high five*)

P.S: Nothing as such, just for fun! (without PS our post, letter's are incomplete!)

No comments:

Post a Comment